All the land-based products are organic. The materials are harvested in small amounts by hand, so the process is as important as the end product. Each item has been produced with love and care for the ecosystems it depends upon.
- Sustainable firewood thinned / coppiced using hand tools
- Woodland craft pieces
- Jams, syrups, cordials and teas
- Plants and seeds
- Jules Smith Art
- The Trim Reaper – scything services.
- Handy With An Axe – quiet and sustainable light forestry services.
- Integrative Counselling in a woodland setting.
- Therapeutic art workshops and one to one’s.
For pricing and more details on all products and services contact Jules on 07935269279 or firstname.lastname@example.org